This article is intended for users that have received an analysis support stick from the Mr Beam Support team in order to solve your issue.
The analysis stick gets detailed usage, log and analysis data from your Mr Beam II. After using it, you can find this data in a ZIP file on your USB stick.
Note: This ZIP file may contain personal data about the usage of your Mr Beam II device including the most recent images taken by Mr Beam camera. We store these data only to solve your issue.
How to use it: 5 easy steps
ATTENTION: Any running laser jobs will be cancelled.
1. In case you got a ZIP file from us, extract the SIG file.
2. In a USB stick: create a folder called mrbeam and copy the SIG file there.
3. Plug the USB stick into your Mr Beam II. After a few seconds you will see a white light pattern.
4. Once the Mr Beam II switches to bright green light, unplug the USB stick.
Estimated run time: < 30 seconds.
5. Get the ZIP file that was generated inside of the mrbeam folder and send it to the Mr Beam Support team.
Thank you! The Mr Beam Support team will review this files and come back to you as soon as possible.
Do you need more help? Please check our Support Stick Troubleshooting Guide.