Do you need more help with using one of our Support Sticks? Please read the following guide carefully.
USB stick: Things to consider
- The SIG file needs to be in a folder called mrbeam, all lowercase and without spaces.
- This folder can only contain one SIG file.
- If you have used this USB stick with your Mr Beam II before, please make sure that there are no old/other SIG files within the mrbeam-folder on your USB stick.
- The USB stick should be FAT32 formatted:
- Most of the sticks have this format out of the box. However, please double check that in the properties of your USB stick.
- The USB stick needs to have at least 100 MB free space.
- The USB stick needs to be USB 2.0 compatible.
Did your Mr Beam show any color other than the expected green?
- Blue: there might be something wrong with the USB stick or its formatting. Please check that the USB stick is formatted FAT32 or simply try with another USB stick.
- Purple: make sure that the SIG file is inside of the mrbeam folder. It's important that the SIG file's name was not changed.
- Red: please contact the Mr Beam Support.
- Yellow: please contact the Mr Beam Support. (signature mismatch)
- Orange: please contact the Mr Beam Support. (serial mismatch)